About the Activity:
- Landlocked kingdom of Bhutan, which is covered with majestic mountains, rivers and beautiful valleys, is a perfect vacation getaway to spend some peaceful time away from the concrete jungles.
- The tour starts from Bagdogra airport from where you will transfer to Phuntsholing by car.
- This 9 days and 8 nights tour to this kingdom will take you through some of the most beautiful and iconic tourist destinations, which includes Phuntsoling, Paro, Thimpu, Punakha, and Pho Chhu and Paro.
- This tour will include all meals, transport and accommodation on all days.
- End the tour at Paro.
- Kayaking and rafting equipment
- All safety equipment
- Professional guide
- All government royalties and visa charges for Bhutan
- Permits for cultural sites and river permits
- Government Royalty of US$ 65/person/night
- Government surcharges
- Accommodation at a 3 star hotel (If you choose and 4 or 5 star hotel additional charges will apply)
- Private guided tours with experienced English speaking guides
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner at designated restaurants
- Airport transfers
- All entry fees, road permits, fuel and parking charges
- A private tour vehicle with a driver
- All taxes and government fees
- Pre-departure packing list
- Travel assistance and advice before, during and after your stay
- Travel recommendations such as shopping and dining
- Bottled water
- Air tickets to Bhutan (we can arrange to book your flights)
- Trip insurance
- Meals at 4-5 star restaurants
- Alcoholic beverages
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance (This can be arranged with us)
- Luxury hotel upgrades (This can be done at an additional cost)